View our programs
Go Explore Vietnam in a way very few ever do with local and international entrepreneurs, creative professionals, and location-flexible workers.
Introduction to Vietnam
Experience extraordinary scenes of nature and dynamic entrepreneur hubs in the Northern region of Vietnam. Jump on our Halong Entrepreneurship Cruise to meet and network with other entrepreneurs and free-range workers.Join the experience
- Length of stay: 1-4 week (upcoming: December 2018)
- Home base: Hanoi
- Destinations: Ha Long, Nam Dinh, Cat Ba island
- Workspaces: Toong, The Learning Hub, Clickspace (business field-trips included)
- Events: Introduction sessions to Vietnam, women-empowerment talks
- Community activities: organizing skill-share workshops, volunteering at local homestays (optional)
- Who it's for: newly arrived expats, overseas Vietnamese, nomads
Retreat for entrepreneurs, digital nomads
Visit the most modern city in Vietnam. Meet & network with digital nomads and entrepreneurs at the one-stop nomad hub of Asia. Escape to the mountains or work from the beach once in a while.Join the experience
- Length of stay: 1-4 week (upcoming: summer 2019)
- Home base: Da Nang
- Destinations: Hue, Hoi An, Cham Island
- Workspaces: Enouvo, Da Nang Coworking Space
- Events: Introduction sessions to digital nomadism
- Community activities: facilitating digital skill-share workshops
- Who it's for: entrepreneurs, digital nomads, remote workers
Culture Trip for Creative Professionals
Join us on the expedition if you are a creator. You love to capture every breath, every second, and every experience of the journey.Join the experience
- Length of stay: 1-2 weeks (upcoming: March 2019)
- Home base: Ho Chi Minh
- Destinations: Da Lat, Phan Thiet, Mekong Delta
- Workspaces & Event Spaces: Toong, Circo, Dreamplex
- Events: Creative skill-share workshops
- Community Activities: filming & writing to promote Vietnam's tourism
- Who it's for: bloggers, vloggers, videographers, photographers, filmmakers
How much is an all-inclusive program package?
What previous explorers say about us?
Go Explore gave me the opportunity to discover new places, get in touch with local people and other entrepreneurs, explore and understand the local culture, and focus on my work at the same time. Having someone that can help you organize your journey can be a great help for a videographer.
- Coordinator - Freelance Videographer at Culture Trip
The whole progress of events, organization and hosting of the community workshop was smooth and uncomplicated. The team had a great skill to have everyone and everything in the right place at the right time - well organized and professional. I am looking forward to working together again in the future!
- Event Trainer - Body Language Coach
Great experiences on the Entrepreneurship Cruise 4.0 in Halong to discuss with other entrepreneurs about tourism, travelling, and entrepreneurship in general. We party and learn together, get to know each other, and grow up a bit together. It's absolutely a mind-changing program.
- Member - Founder & CEO of Tubudd